Hello Friends! Welcome to My Blog Solution Theoretical, This blog is for you, and I want to give complete mathematics and Other solution, I will glad to giving best solution.

Saturday 19 October 2019

An Interview


An Interview

  • Greeting
  • Please introduce yourself?
  • What is your strength?
  • What is your weakness?
  • Why do you want to work in our company?
  • Why should hire you?
  • Where do you see yourself after 5 years or 6 months?
  • Can you work under pressure?
  • How did you celebrate your last birthday?
  • What’s your salary expectation?
  • Do you have any questions?

Greeting
  • Good Morning Sir
  • Good After Noon Sir
  • Good Evening Sir

Please Introduce Yourself?
Name
  • This is kamalesh bind
  • I am kamalesh Bind
  • My name is kamalesh bind

Place
  • I belong to Goregaon.
  • I am from Goregaon.

If Interview in Same Place where are you live.

यदि आप उसी स्थान पर साक्षात्कार करते हैं जहां आप रहते हैं।
  • I belong to goregaon itself.
  • मैं गोरेगांव का ही हूं।

Family
  • In my family, apart from my parents, I have a younger brother and a younger sister.
  • मेरे परिवार में, मेरे माता-पिता के अलावा, मेरा एक छोटा भाई और एक छोटी बहन है।

Qualification
  • I am a graduate in Computer Application.
  • I am pursuing post-graduation 2nd Year.

Additional Qualification
  • I have done 1 year Computer Diploma Course from Apcs College of it & management in 2015.

Experience
  • I am a fresher ( if you have no experience)
  • I have 1 year experience in Advance Excel.
  • I have 1 year experience working with cwick cargo carriers private limited as a back office executive.

Hobby
  • My hobby is listening to old music song.
  • I love listening to music.
  • My hobbies are listening to music & reading Newspaper.

In End
  • That’s all about me thank you.

What is your strength?
Q2). What is your strength
  • Sir, I am very hardworking person. I am punctual and loyal towards my work.
  • सर, मैं बहुत मेहनती व्यक्ति हूं। मैं अपने काम के प्रति समयनिष्ठ और वफादार हूं।

Q2a). How can you say that you are a hardworking person?
  • Sir, because whatever task is assigned to me, I just get into it. I don’t even see the time.
  • सर, क्योंकि जो भी कार्य मुझे सौंपा गया है, मैं उसमें लीन हो जाता हूं। मैं समय भी नहीं देखता।

Q2b). How can you say ; you are punctual?
  • Sir, because I always value the time. I understand that “time once gone, can never be regained.”
  • सर, क्योंकि मैं हमेशा समय को महत्व देता हूं। मैं समझता हूं कि "समय एक बार चला गया, कभी वापस नहीं लिया जा सकता।"

Q2c). How can you say; you are loyal towards your works?
  • Sir, I always treat my company as my own so I work with honesty and dedication.
  • सर, मैं हमेशा अपनी कंपनी को अपना मानता हूं इसलिए मैं ईमानदारी और समर्पण के साथ काम करता हूं।

What is your Weakness?
Q3). What is Your Weakness?
  • Sir, I can’t say No if anyone ask me for help. I think; that’s my weakness.
  • सर, अगर कोई मुझसे मदद मांगे तो मैं नहीं कह सकता। मुझे लगता है; यह मेरी कमजोरी है।

Q3a). Any other weakness?
  • Sir, I think ; I am very emotional person.
  • सर, मुझे लगता है; मैं बहुत भावुक इंसान हूं।

Q3b). How is being emotional a weakness?
  • Sir, Sometime we need to be selfish too; otherwise we get into trouble. 
  • महोदय, कभी-कभी हमें स्वार्थी होने की भी आवश्यकता होती है; अन्यथा हम मुश्किल में पड़ जाते हैं। 

Why do you want to work in our company?

Q4). Why do you want to work in our company?
  • Sir, It’s a growing / reputed company in India. As far as, I’ve heard about it; the work environment is amazing. People really feel proud of working here. I think; it’s golden opportunity for me to work here and explore my potential.
  • सर, यह भारत में एक बढ़ती / प्रतिष्ठित कंपनी है। जहाँ तक, मैंने इसके बारे में सुना है; काम का माहौल अद्भुत है। लोग वास्तव में यहां काम करने में गर्व महसूस करते हैं। मुझे लगता है; मेरे लिए यहां काम करने और अपनी क्षमता का पता लगाने का यह सुनहरा अवसर है।

Why should hire you?
Q5). Why should hire you?
  • Sir, I am sure; I will turn out to be a key player of your company and I assure you; You’ll never regret for the decision to hire me.
  • सर, मुझे यकीन है; मैं आपकी कंपनी का एक प्रमुख Key-Player बनूंगा और मैं आपको विश्वास दिलाता हूं; आप मुझे नौकरी देने के फैसले पर कभी पछतावा नहीं करेंगे।

Where do you yourself after 5 years or 6 Months?

Q6). Where do you yourself after 6 months or 5 years ( for short term & Long term goal )
  • Sir, My short term goal is to become a key player of the company and my long term goal is to be in a respectable position in the company.
  • सर, मेरा Sort Term का लक्ष्य कंपनी का एक प्रमुख Key-Player बनना है और मेरा Long-Term का लक्ष्य कंपनी में सम्मानजनक स्थिति में होना है।

Can you work under pressure?

Q7). Can you work under pressure?
  • Yes I can, sometimes, we need to work under pressure as well. So, that’s not a problem for me at all. 
  • हां, मैं कभी-कभी दबाव में भी काम कर सकता हूं। इसलिए, मेरे लिए यह कोई समस्या नहीं है। 

How did you celebrate your last birthday?

Q8). How did you celebrate your last birthday?
  • Sir, I invited all my friends and neighbors at home about 7 o’ clock in the evening . few of my friends and relatives were already present at home. I cut the cake at about 8. I received lot many gifts from my friends. My father gifted me a mobile. We had fun together. We had dinner together . we finished it off by 9 o’ clock.
  • सर, मैंने अपने सभी दोस्तों और पड़ोसियों को शाम को लगभग 7 बजे घर पर आमंत्रित किया। मेरे कुछ दोस्त और रिश्तेदार पहले से ही घर पर मौजूद थे। मैंने लगभग 8. पर केक काटा। मुझे अपने दोस्तों से बहुत सारे उपहार मिले। मेरे पिता ने मुझे एक मोबाइल गिफ्ट किया। हमने साथ में मस्ती की। हमने साथ में डिनर किया। हम इसे 9 बजे तक समाप्त किया
What’s your salary expectation?

Q9). What’s your salary expectation? 
  • Sir, as per the Company Norms. (If you are a fresher)
  • Sir, I expect Rs. 20000/- a month. (If you are experienced person)

Do you have any Questions?

Q10). Do you have any Questions?
  • Sir, I Would like to know about the job timings.
  • सर, मैं नौकरी के समय के बारे में जानना चाहूंगा।



  




2 comments:

क्या आप जानते है कि Master Card, Rupay Card और Visa card में अन्तर क्या है

क्या आप जानते है की Master Card, Rupay Card और  Visa card  में अन्तर क्या है दोस्तों क्या आप जानते है की Master Card, Rupay Card औ...